Oct 22, 2007

have not been update for the past few days, hope everyone is still reading it...anw, shall blog wat i have done during my weekends...

1stly, i went to meet my fren at yishun and at mrt, i met siang choong and chat for awhile..he is a fren of zhong yi..erm, abit not tt close to him la..coz we onli contact each other once in a blue moon..den he ask mi out for movie, but i rejected him coz i will be meeting my fren... anw, my fren accompany mi till 7plus and then i headed back hm..guess u all must be wondering, hw come i didnt meet my boyfren rite? he went to malaysia with his frens...so will be a free day for mi lor...haha...

as for sunday, i went to meet my boyfren...went up to hise house and richard is also there... i reach there around 1pm and den around 2pm richard sent us to amk coz my boyfren is goin his xiao yi's house...wao, 1st time goin into condo sia...look nice and elegant...haha...den went to changi village with his uncle and his cousin...coz his cousin is interested in fishing...and buying all the fishing neccessity, we went to pasir ris to see the fish pond...somehow, i am abit into fishing too...but my boyfren sae, i can like to eat fish but cannot like to fish...becoz the burden will become double..lol....

after that, we went to reuben's house to have dinner again....they bully mi, by asking mi to go and buy all the ingredients while they are staying at hm washing the fish...but ok la, enjoy buying ingredients..haha...i like to eat in reuben's house, coz i will only eat alot when he cooks...haha...

anw, finally ytd i met my boyfren...all the quarrels came to a full stop...everything has become fine after we spend the whole day together...and i can feel, the feelings is coming back...

the guy tt is behind mi is my boyfren...keep talkin to his fren, dun wan to care about mi..
so i slp...lol...

mi taking foto, while my boyfren and reuben are in another room...reuben house damn messy lor..


my zhi lian pictures again!!


coz i hav nth to do, so i snap pictures while they are washing the fish..

mi on the way to look for my boyfren

this is taken on saturday nite...when i am goin back hm...
jus right b4 i am goin to enter my house...

mi with my make up...has been wearing make up for the weekends...

mi in my brother's room...

my saturday's outfit.. quite simliar to my sunday's outfit..lol..

my reflection....wahaha...love taking fotos...


the last picture of the day...hehe....shall update next time...take care everyone...

No comments: