Nov 5, 2007

jus wan to blog about ytd stuff...ytd happen alot of stuff...

firstly, went to meet my boyfren...appear in front of his house..coz i met his mum jus b4 i intend to went up...den his mum open the door for mi and then let mi wait inside the house...haiz, my boyfren ask mi nt to meet him...coz he is unhappy becoz his grandmother admitted to hospital...den i jus dun care and went to meet him...den he realli treat mi like a transparent, which realli make mi very upsad...

after tt, we went to visit his grandmother...frm there, realli can see he love his grandmother alot...after visiting, we went to find his frens at yacht den stay there for awhile...at the yacht i take 2 pictures...shall let u all see..




their fishing rodes..

when seeing my boyfren at the yacht, suddenly realise he become gd looking..dunoe y..
but something happen between us...is like goin to end le..i realli dun wish to face the reality...anw, i realli dunnoe wat to do nw..jus wish to let him cool down...and then hope everythin can pass quickly, and he will be happy asap..and will be gd to mi again...

anw, today..i realise i lost my hp...after my lecture...i realli at lost dunoe wat to do...is like i realli cant do without my hp...at tt moment in time, i almost wan to cry lor...keep lookin for my frens and ask whether they gt see my hp anot..and they replied, didnt....i am nt afraid of losing hp, but is the SIM card tt i afraid to lose it...as alot of memories are inside...but end up, my fren return my hp back to mi...make mi hate him to the core la...make mi worry until siao..but realli they give mi a lesson of nt placing my hp anywhere...realli thankz to them...especially, kai feng...thankz alot...

No comments: