Dec 5, 2007

haiz...i am damn damn damn sad!!!!!!!!

i fail my driving test!!!! the rain was realli damn big when i started my test...i fail in the circuit becoz the wing mirror is realli difficult to see...but i did go out to the route to drive...haiz, i am realli very disappointed...and i cried...i realli think i m damn useless...haiz, i realli cry when i get out of the driving centre, luckily, someone is beside mi...and when i called up my dad, i cried....hope to get a fast test date again..this time mus realli strive for my best...haiz, maybe becoz i am kan jiong in the beginning...the most part tt i am nt confident with, i manage to do well...but i did 2 things wrong...which is 10 points each...haiz....

my dad told mi tt, it is ok to fail...as long as u do ur best....but i am realli sad at tt moment of time...who will be there for mi??

No comments: