Jan 15, 2008

sorry guys, have not been updating for the past 4 days..

i am rather busy, as u all noe...damn busy with my projects...

finally, now i can relax abit...coz most of the projects are done..but still have 3 more projects to go....haiz...is a tiring mth....

on top of that, no time for studying, for my SEM exam...omg, scare wun score well...sob sob...

anw, didnt take pictures these few days...so people hope u all dun get bored while reading my entry...i am doin my best to write it short and sweet...haha...

anw, one day..choon ni call mi up and ask mi whether wan to eat supper anot...shock mi to death lor...haha...but i am realli damn tired...so i rejected her...miss my frens so much..coz have nt been go out together since 31 dec...

ok, shall end here...goin to have my lesson le...see ya..

No comments: