Feb 9, 2008

shall continue to upload some fotos i have took a few days ago...anw, ytd alot of ppl come my house, all my sis and my elder bro frens...and then everyone eat steamboat together...so fun...anw, at my house we play mahjong and i lose around 9 bucks....after dinner, went over to reuben place to play mahjong and luckily manage to win back my 9 bucks tt i have lose to my sis....haha...and then around 11pm i take bus back hm....

today i wake up at 6.40am...suppose to wake up at 6.30am..but i am jus too tired...went over to reuben place again...and den stay at his house for a while and den go his frens house...around 7pm, went back to wdl (causeway pt) to watch movie with my family...AH LONG PTE LTD...the show is jus alright...jus tt some parts are funny nia...

hope to watch CJ 7 asap...coz my brothers and sis watch liao...and they sae is nice la...sob sob...

ok, shall stop my crap and continue to upload pictures le...

mi and reuben (taken on today)...i look so toot...in case anybody thinkin how he look like, finally have a pic of him le...
mi and my nephew i think...his name is yong xin...so handsome and cute rite?
too bad he is too young for mi..haha
this is my niece...yong ning...(yong xin de elder sis)
i look so old beside her...
mi in my relative house on chu yi...
mi and my twin elder sis...
mi and my cousin...guess how old is she?? she is 27 this yr...dun look like rite??
my another cousin (the younger one)...she is 24 this yr...dun look like rite??
my house steamboat...on chu xi ye....so many things to eat....yummy~
my another cousin de baby....so cute..his name is javiar..

another cousin baby also...her name is tiffany..

No comments: