Mar 2, 2008

jus bought a new handphone a few days ago....but jus get to use it on 29feb..coz i didnt feel well..dun even have time to change handphone...

ytd is my 1st mth anniversary with my boyfren...went to meet him at around 3plus...and after we met we jus went to eat thai express at raffles city and then headed to bugis to meet his fren...while they playing in arcade (combat) - those shooting games i think, i went to buy my formal wear....bought 2 long pants...around 6plus we went back to my boyfren house...start playing mahjong till 10plus...den i go hm le...did win money but den i didnt take...haha...

anw, tomolo my attachment start le...so scare...i m happy that, maybe my boyfren will be coming to pick mi after my work...so sweet of him...haiz, think i have to wake up at 6.30am...coz i have to report at 9am....now i hav to crack my head, wat i have to wear for my 1st day of work...haha...shall update again...see ya..

his softshell crab...forget to take the picture of my food...anw, i eat honey chicken rice...
the dish - popiah

testing my new handphone...i like my new fon...haha...anw, this picture is taken in my boyfren house...

No comments: