Apr 9, 2008

sorry for not blogging for such a long time...think i wun blog tt often le...coz i am busy with my attachment...anw, i am goin to cafe to work soon...look forward for that...lol...anw, my boyfren bday is coming..but dunoe what to get for him...and i have to work too...but luckily, i will be workin in the mornin shift..so it still ok...

anw, i went to singapore flyer for free...coz my company held corporate event at there...so gt free ticket...den went with my manager and his wife....

erm, actually i dunoe what to blog..so i shall stop here...happy viewing the pictures ba...

mi at singapore flyer at around 8 plus.
my boyfren is with mi....haha..
the light is so nice...
mi and my boyfren...goin back to punggol..
my boyfren cook fried rice for mi...so sweet rite...hehe...
mi wearing Fraser t shirt...their 10 yrs anniversary...

mi at the back office...my colleuage take for mi de...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.