Sep 23, 2007

today is a rest day for mi...stayin at hm for the whole day...finally today i have chance to watch dvd le...my brother went to rent the secret...so i watched...that show is nice...realli enjoy it..quite touchin but i didnt cry...anw, i enjoy watching tt show...although, nw then i watched, is consider abit outdated le..but no choice, tt time when it is screenin...i am havin my sem exam...and after my exam, i dun hav chance to watch with my frens..coz most of them have watch it before...

anw, i realise someone had fake a account of mi in friendster...
(http://profiles.friendster.com/51022382 ) i hav no idea, who is unhappy with mi...but what it stated there, is not truth...anw, i m goin to sae again...i dun love hao wei anymore...he is nt exist in my heart anymore...jus treat him like a casual fren...

nw..i am leadin a simple life..where i jus wan to work and learn driving...tomolo, havin driving lesson again...lookin forward to that..coz my instructor sae, he will teach mi parking the next lesson...hopefully, tml can learn...

No comments: