Sep 24, 2007

today went to work for my dad and then around 12 noon den went for my driving lesson...today had a 2 hrs lesson where i drive on the main road and toward the last 1/2 an hr, my instructor finally teach mi parking...omg, parking is more difficult than hw i expect it to be...today, i learn parallel parking....for the 1st 2 time, keep kana scold by my instructor...coz i very confused...dunnoe where to see...

den toward the 4th or 5th time, i become better le...and my instructor praise mi...i am realli happy to learn driving...hehe...realli hope to pass my licence asap...hehe...anw, today i eat water chestnut and honey dew for my lunch onli....but when i reach hm, i cant tahan...so eat tibits..haha..

when i reach hm, i watch hearty paws....is a dog show where a young boy stole a puppy for a sister during her bday...and her sis died becoz she wanted to save the puppy when the puppy is drowning..and alot of things has happen...the show is damn nice and touching la...i realli cry until siao..coz is realli touchin...like this show so much...is a korean movie...anw, shall blog until here..
will constantly update de...remember to view often...

No comments: