Sep 27, 2007

today went to work for my dad...and then around 4.30pm we went to paya lebar to deliver something to PET LOVER CENTRE de headquarter...at that time, it is rainin damn heavily la...den my dad park in open space de carpark whereby we need to run into the building...instantly, i am drenched...

after that, my dad send mi to the driving centre...i waited for 1/2 hr for my time to drive...today learn for 2 hrs lesson..where the last 1/2 hr, my instructor ask mi to learn parallel parking...this time, i forget how to turn in le..coz too long nv drive le..haha..

after driving, wee keong come and fetch mi...and send mi back hm...thankz to him..i reach hm very fast...at 1st, he dun intend to come de..but dunoe y, he ask mi to call him after my driving lesson..and surprising, he sae he is on his way le...he drive damn fast la...den i keep asking him to slow down...but enjoy la...where we turn on the music loud loud and sing...haha...

tomolo, goin out with benjamin...coz is his bday...goin to watch movie (adam sandler act de)...and then hav lunch...den go hm le...and saturday, goin to meet wee keong (hopefully) coz he haven confirm with mi yet...but dunoe where we goin...

shall upload my pic tt time i took de...














No comments: