Oct 17, 2007

due to someone that tag on my tagboard, here i am to warn him/her !! this is a blog that i express my personal feeling...is either u jus keep ur comments to urself, becoz u r nt welcome to tag other than positive comment !! if nt i will either take away the tagboard, or change my link and even make this blog private....u have no right to slander...

back to my updates, today when to learn driving in the morning at 8am till 10 am...so have to wake up at 6.50am in order nt to be late...coz my instructor is waiting for mi at yishun....anw, went to meet my boyfriend for awhile till about 12.15pm and then headed back to work...while he went to collect his goods for delivery, i am taking pictures in his van...haha...so shall let u all see my zhi lian pictures again...

using his sunglass to take pictures..haha...

my pictures again !!



sorry...jus love to take pictures...lol..

the last pictures of today...

No comments: