Oct 15, 2007

today is my 1st day of school after 1 plus mth of holidays....has been lookin forward to come sch for so many days...coz can see my classmates again...today, met my frens for lunch in sch..haha...once again, we eat mac...lol..our famous place...today, i wear consider quite nice to sch...coz usually i wear very shag to school...today, i wear a jean, spaghetti with a carligon and a high heel...jus becoz i am busy thinking wat to wear, i was late for my lunch...haha....shall let u all see, my zhi lian pictures nw !!

this is taken when my class ends early...a 2 hrs lesson has ended jus for a 1/2 hr lesson..

this is taken in my tutorial class after everybody has left..

mi acting slp, while my frens playing daidee..so bored !! lol...

mi taking fotos in toilet..coz my frens play daidee den i have nth to do...
this is wat i wear during my 1st day of sch...the carligon tt i bought at bugis on saturday with wee keong.
enough for my zhi lian pic liao...shall upload pictures i have taken with wee keong on last saturday..
this is taken on sat at esplanade...we went to alot of places on tt day...1stly, to bugis, follow by marina south, and then to esplanade....haha...anw, shall announce something to everyone tt is readin my blog...I AM TOGETHER WITH WEE KEONG LE...coz today, my classmates keep asking mi whether i am attached anot...and i think is time for mi to announce le...realli enjoy the time i spent with him...
this is taken with flash...love the way he treats mi...and sunday, i gave him a surprise by dropping by his house while he is slping...after meeting him for about 1 1/2 hr, he send mi back hm...shall end here and update next time...

No comments: