Jan 25, 2008

i guess this will be my last entry until 5th feb...so sorry everyone...coz i will be busy studyin for my exam so i will not be able to update my blog so often...pls visit my website after 5th feb den...but hope u guys by then still remember my blog website...

anw, ytd went to bugis to shop with my sis after sch...my sis come to come mi in nyp and crash my lecture...erm...everyone was so amazed by my twin sis...haha...at the moment in time, we ma chiam become exhibits in the zoo...lol....even people from other class also look at us...so funny lor...and my frens keep laughing and they realli find my sis and i gt somethings which are very similar....

ok, movin on to shopping...ytd i bought 2 demin skirts, 2 dresses, 1 shirt for 94 bucks...plus tt time i shop in causeway point, and i bought 1 top and 2 belts at 50 bucks...overall i had spent 144 bucks....so much la....goin to broke le...luckily chinese new yr is coming and these few days i will be stayin at hm and study...so will not spend too much...haha...

ok sure stop here...will update on 5th feb...see ya everyone...

No comments: