Jan 29, 2008

suprise ba?? i am back to blog again...haha....coz i jus wan to rest abit before i start my revision again....tml is my 1st exam paper (human resource management)...hope i can score well....coz my project didnt realli score very well tis time...hope i can get a B+ overall.....

anw, ytd reuben came to find mi at wdl....we went to library to study my decision science and he play with my laptop...at around 5.30pm, we went to buy tickets to watch movie (the house) at 7.45pm lor...den after buying tickets we went to have our dinner at long john sliver....and then went timezone to play for a while....the movie is nt bad la....quite scary....at 1st, dun realli understand wat had happened, but after tt i finally understand...haha....

after movie, we went back hm...jus a normal day for mi....

ok, i shall stop here and go study le...jia you for those who are taking exams....will upload pictures when i have time to take...haha....

No comments: