Feb 19, 2008

sorry for nt bloggin for the past few days, was busy with alot of things....let mi start with the events on sat ba...i went to meet my boyfren, and then around afternoon we went to visit his aunt (who bought him up), then maybe this coming thurs goin there again...to have a dinner tgt...

after visiting his aunt, we went to HUME STREET, a condo...where his korean fren live, and have a KOREAN BBQ at there...there is KIM CHI, LETTUCE, BEEF, BACON, CHILLI, POTATO SALAD, SUSHI....omg, the food is nice...coz there is no pork..so i was being force to eat the beef...the beef dun have the smell which i dun like, so i eat quite alot....as for the kim chi, at 1st i find the taste very weird, but as i eat, i feel that it is still quite nice...all the food is imported from korea....the chilli is damn nice la....haha...and i like the sushi too !! after eating we play games like indian poker, those who lose have to drink....but i no need so i drink ribena...haha...

as for sunday, some of my frens come my house....gt my secondary sch fren and some poly fren... choon ni, wei long, christina, zheng kang, gladys, wei cong, pei jun and my boyfren....we play mahjong, dai dee and blackjack....wao, i lose at both mahjong and dai dee lo...haiz...sad sad...

after playing we went to have dinner but onli gt gladys, pei jun, my boyfren and i...we went to eat swensen's....omg, the service was poor lor...haiz...i think they realli have to re-train their staff...and the place is damn uncomfortable as there is nt spacious enough....after dinner, my sis ask mi to go back home and play mahjong again...so my boyfren and i went back hm and play...haiz, once again i lose....onli my sis win lor...sob sob....

and today i am goin to meet choon ni to go AMK HUB to have dinner tgt and acc her to shop...
so shall upload again...now let look at my pictures ba !!

mi and reuben...this picture i take de...
this picture he take de....notice the difference?? those tt his head is being cut off, is all i took de...lol.... he look so unfriendly...haha...my outfit for sat !!
mi and him in his room...taking pictures before we leave his house...
my zhi lian picture...took while he is preparing...
the necklace and ear rings were given by him !!
another picture of mi...
i like his room...very comfortable...his cupboard too....so big !!
my reflection...
boyfren shirt !!

do i look nice in this outfit??

No comments: