Feb 15, 2008

ytd went to buy movie tickets at around 2.15pm...but the show onli started at 9.05pm...haha..abit kiasu rite?? ytd was fully seated wor...and luckily we gt a couple seat...but we are being blocked by the front ppl...coz we are seated in the last row...the show we were watchin is JUMPER...the show still ok onli la...

and then after buying the tickets...i wait for my sis to come causeway pt to pass mi smt...and then around 4pm..i took a bus to bugis to wait for my boyfren...supposing is i have to wait for him...but end up he waited for mi...haha....and then we took mrt back to wdl to have dinner....everywhere have queued!! hw to solve it leh?? use DECISION SCIENCE !! some lame jokes...haha...i guess onli my coursemates noe wat i am talking...lol....

so we have a very simple meal at burger king...coz i realli dun wan to wait for such a long queue...and then we headed to look for our wallet (braun buffel)...but didnt get to see the one tt we like...so we headed to cck (lot 1)...also dun have...den we took mrt back to wdl...coz it around 8+ le...so waited for time to pass and we headed for our movie....and, we bought a lover combo (comprises of popcorn and drink) to eat in the cinema...

after watchin the show is around 10.30pm le...omg, all the shop are closed..and i dun dare to go to the toilet coz very eerie...luckily gt some ladies enter the toilet too...den i dare to go in...

anw, my boyfren give mi a present...gt necklaces, bracelet, ear ring...is all 1 set de...and a small card...so nice of him...
this is the present he gave mi...and the necklaces etc is in the box...

he like this too...haha...
my 3rd gift that i have done for him...my hand !!

this is the 2nd gift that i do for him....(he sae he like this)

this is the 2nd page of the card...

this is the 1st card that i do for my boyfren (reuben), this is the cover page..

mi in my living room...like this pic...
my zhi lian fotos...
my outfit for valentine day....
mi and my sis on 13 feb...havin family gathering at serangoon....

No comments: