Mar 9, 2008

let mi update on what i have done these few days...sorry wun realli have time to update my blog so often le...coz i having attachment so i wun have alot of time to blog...so guess will onli blog once a week or twice a week ba...

ok, ytd i went to meet my boyfren...den around afternoon time, we went to buy ingredients so that we can cook at hm...supposing he sae will let mi cook de...but end up, dunnoe y, he cook...so i jus prepare all the ingredients that he need...the food that he cooked ytd, was damn delicious la... i love it alot...all the dishes he cooked is all my favourite....haha...i am so xin fu to have him as my boyfren...although sometimes will have small quarrels, but he always give in to mi de...so nice rite??

dun realli will hav chance to upload his pictures de..coz he dun like to take pictures de...but i will make him take pictures with mi de..haha...

my next week schedule will be working at front desk...den on monday, will be goin over to fraser place to have my last day of induction programme...

ytd dishes...cooked by my boyfren...and prepared by mi!!

my front desk uniform....will have to put on jacket (coat) on tuesday...by then will take another picture again....

No comments: