Mar 16, 2008

sorry everyone for not updating for the whole 1 week...realli busy with my attachment...haha...
this is how i look like during my attachment in front office at fraser suites... anyway, i realli like the enviornment in fraser suites compare to fraser place.. becoz it is more to luxury hotel compare to fraser place is much more to resort and condo.

let mi tell u the 1 whole week what am i doing..on last sunday, i went out with my boyfren to eat billy bombers...den went to buy mircosoft office for my dad at the IT show. on monday, i went to fraser place to look at the environment and learn how they work at there..their system are all the same...so to mi is ok...i have apply what i have learn at fraser suites.
on tuesday, my realli 1st day of reporting to fraser suites to start my attachment at front office, my shift start from 6am - 3.30pm...i have to wake up at 4.15am every morning...is quite tiring so i often fall asleep when i was on my way hm...haha...

on thurs, my boyfren came to fetch mi...he was late but i dun blame him...we went to eat soeul garden at causeway pt...the bill was like 52 bucks lor..but we didnt realli eat much...haha...so next time we wun go there to eat le...

on fri, on my way hm, i miss my stop..end up travel until yishun den i woke up...damn pai seh lor..whereby i have to travel back to wdl again...haha...

ytd, i went to meet my boyfren..we cooked egg omelete and hotdogs for our breakfast with bread...in the afternoon, i have quarrels with him..but end up its resolves...den we cook dinner again..haha...den we have mahjong again....play with his dad and nick (his frens)...luckily i nv win or lose...jus nice to even out..haha...

my uniform in fraser suites.
the clothes look too big for mi...
mi in fraser place...the lift
i look more mature le rite?? lol..
1st day in fraser place.
in fraser place toilet...went to have lunch with gladys as she is working in fraser place...haha..
its changing room...
so long nv take pictures with my boyfren le...
mi and my boyfren at billy bombers at marina square...

No comments: